Current MANX location

Dave Wade dave.g4ugm at gmail.com
Wed Aug 21 04:13:12 CDT 2019

I think the ADA on the 1993 CDs is V3.0. That’s what is listed on the 1994 SPL which I downloaded from Vaxhaven .
There are later SPL CDs at VAXHAVEN and I have some as well ...
My Hobbyist Licence includes an ADA licence, my ODL  CD which I think is
from around 2001 has the ADA 3.5 documents.

Dave Wade