I need a keypunch (briefly)

Chip Davis chip at aresti.com
Sun Aug 18 12:03:25 CDT 2019

The 029 I used is in the private collection of a mainframe service
company, Will.  They are not open to the public and I know of no
computer museum in the area.

However, if you ever get up to the Baltimore area, there is a very
extensive computer museum https://museum.syssrc.com that is curated by
another member of this list.  It even includes a working Linotype
typesetter; the dripping hot lead did a number on the lobby carpet.
(OK, it did a couple of letters on it too.)  ;-)

-Chip-