Electr* Engineering

Guy Sotomayor Jr ggs at shiresoft.com
Tue Aug 13 12:38:21 CDT 2019

I can attest to that.  ;-)

Where I went (CMU) the CS department grew out of the Math department…while I was there the only degree that the CS department granted was PhD.  So everyone else majored in something else (EE in my case…which had a bunch of digital stuff but still focused on a lot of theory…differential equations, electromagnetic fields/waves and communications theory) and took CS courses as electives (which focused on data structures, algorithms, etc…e.g. a lot of CS theory).

TTFN - Guy