Pertec Interface Cable Length

Mark J. Blair nf6x at
Sat Aug 10 12:03:10 CDT 2019

> On Aug 10, 2019, at 1:57 AM, Dave Wade via cctech <cctech at> wrote:
>> I have a question about cable length - any electrical engineers in the house?
> Its electronics, rather than electrical engineering. Electrical Engineering is power distribution.

At least in the US, "Electrical Engineering" applies to both subfields. Same university department, same degree name, same generic title of "electrical engineer"; just different specializations. I presume from your remark that an "electrical engineer" in the UK would be an engineer who works in the field of power generation and distribution. What term is used there for an engineer who works in fields of general electronics?

Mark J. Blair, NF6X <nf6x at>

More information about the cctalk mailing list