Anyone have any Datapoint software on floppy?

Al Kossow aek at bitsavers.org
Wed Aug 7 13:00:37 CDT 2019

I picked up Eric's DP 1500 Z80 system at VCF West this weekend, unfortunately
the boot disk has bad sectors. Anyone have any diskettes/images around for the
1500 or any other version of their systems?

I took pics and dumped the firmware from it along with a DP 1551 pcb I've had
for a while, and have been uploading the manuals to bitsavers that came with it,
as well as a bunch that I've had scanned in the backlog