VCF Midwest 14 Talks and Talkers

Jason T silent700 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 6 14:04:12 CDT 2019

On Tue, Aug 6, 2019 at 12:38 PM Liam Proven via cctalk
<cctalk at classiccmp.org> wrote:

> On Tue, 6 Aug 2019 at 19:28, Cameron Kaiser via cctalk
> <cctalk at classiccmp.org> wrote:
> >
> > Especially the
> >
> > "Notice: Undefined index: currentpage in /var/www/vcfmw.org/footer.html on line 34"
> >
> > at the bottom. I felt right at home ;)
>
> I liked that too! Reminded me of:
>
> http://www.coboloncogs.org/INDEX.HTM
>
> (c) <DATE OVERFLOW>

I took a lot of, uh, "inspiration" from that page :)

The PHP error on our page is unfortunately real (goes away on reload
if you're not blocking cookies).  I'm still laying out tables and have
a shirt to design and.........marking "fixed in next release!"