MULTIPROCESSING FOR THE IMPOVERISHED Part 1: a 6809 Uniprocessor

Jon Elson elson at pico-systems.com
Sat Aug 3 17:42:54 CDT 2019

On 08/03/2019 02:06 PM, ben via cctalk wrote:
> <trim>
>> Many were not published. A friend built a TTL computer
>> based on the PDP-8 but no details were published.
A field service tech at a company I once worked for built a
16-bit computer that was a whole generation better than the
12-bit machines that company made.  I know a few of them
were built by others that worked there.  Most programs were
entered through the front panel switches.
This was probably about 1976 or so.  Display was via an
oscilloscope.

It was called the Mike Smith 1.  I've never found any
reference to it online.

Jon