MULTIPROCESSING FOR THE IMPOVERISHED Part 1: a 6809 Uniprocessor

Dave Wade dave.g4ugm at gmail.com
Sat Aug 3 02:07:51 CDT 2019

Many were not published. A friend built a TTL computer based on the PDP-8 but no details were published.
There was a design in the UK called the "weeny-bitter" in the Amateur Computer Club newsletters. Not sure how many got built...
Information is scattered through the magazines. I think start at volume 2...

http://www.smrcc.org.uk/members/g4ugm/acc.htm

Dave