MULTIPROCESSING FOR THE IMPOVERISHED Part 1: a 6809 Uniprocessor

ben bfranchuk at jetnet.ab.ca
Fri Aug 2 17:49:30 CDT 2019

On 8/2/2019 11:15 AM, Liam Proven via cctalk wrote:
> 1993 article on building a multiprocessor 6809 box.
>
> http://www.bradrodriguez.com/papers/6809cpu.htm

Read that page years ago.I have always like the 6800 CPU
model.I have used that model for a 18 and 20 bit cpu design
currently being bread boarded in DE1 FPGA development kit,
~900 logic blocks and a few small ROM blocks.

Where are all the articles about a TTL designed computer?
Yes I know about (Homebuilt CPUs ring) but that is mostly
today. What about the Late 70's and Early 80's?

I need a the web site "C compiler for the IMPOVERISHED",
I have Ron Cain's 1.0 Small C compiler modified to generate
code for my architecture but the code is really inefficient.
It is the only C compiler with source that fits in 64KB. (8080)
Ben.