Plane of core memory

Sam O'nella barythrin at gmail.com
Fri Apr 19 13:42:41 CDT 2019

I'll be curious to hear what you end up getting. I've also meant to acquire one over the years just for historical education and display sake. One thing to keep in mind, but I'm sure you're aware is the physical size. Often they're quite small. However I think eBay sellers recent years have been better about letting you know that expectation.

I've also seen the large amount of Russian planes. Not too bad although like you said, I'm not sure you'd find out what system they came out of but you could always ask the seller prior to bidding.

I find those and silicon wafers in a similar light of something pretty to look at. As well as an educational glimpse into explaining some history.

Good luck!

Sent from my Apple /////c