PDP-11/93 and PMI Memory

Jerry Weiss jsw at ieee.org
Thu Apr 18 23:44:30 CDT 2019

The second memory boards CSR should be viable in ODT.

The toggle switch internal contacts may be tarnished with age. Cycle
each switch, that is used in the on position, multiple times and see if
the CSR appears.
Try another CSR if necessary to confirm the memory board is responsive
to Q-bus requests.

Which memory board and rev? MSV11-JE (M8637-E)?

Jerry