Tape Storage Rack WAS: RE: 1/2" tape storage.

Ali cctalk at ibm51xx.net
Tue Apr 9 12:12:36 CDT 2019

> I have two of the authentic tape racks, the ones that held tapes by the
> snap closure on the flexible plastic ring. Both are about 65 to 70
> inches tall. One is about 2 feet wide and I will be keeping that. The
> other is about 5 or 6 feet wide and should go to a good home. Both are
> in good condition. St. Louis, MO.

Jay,

For curiosity's sake can you post pictures of your racks? Both are way too big for me but I would like to see some pictures of authentic ones. I was thinking about getting the wire file holders (as others have suggested) but I have not found ones wide enough/sturdy enough to hold and support the weight of the tapes. Thanks.

-Ali