%20 nonsense

Jim Manley jim.manley at gmail.com
Tue Apr 9 01:16:17 CDT 2019

To those of us who develop AI in the real world, it stands for "Artificial
Incompetence".  We're not talking about just the software, but the
practitioners.who should know better than to allow anyone (especially
themselves) to overpromise and shamelessly promote AI being able to do
things that are simply ridiculous ...