Pleas ID this IBM system....

Lawrence Wilkinson ljw-cctech at ljw.me.uk
Sat Apr 6 14:53:31 CDT 2019

It all looks quite complete. Note sure about the 3xxx/5xxx stuff, maybe
it's lurking there somewhere. The listing does say there are 6 units 1m
x 1m, it's a bit confusing.

The Model 20 didn't need a DASD controller and could connect two 2311s
directly. Not sure if the resulting disks were compatible with
2841-based 2311s though.

It doesn't say whether it's possible to view the stuff, but I could make
a trip. Maybe our office would like something to go with the z/Series
beer fridge.

Lawrence Wilkinson                                 lawrence at ljw.me.uk
The IBM 360/30 page                       http://www.ljw.me.uk/ibm360