Model 40 Re: IBM 360 Model 50 information?

Curious Marc curiousmarc3 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 2 05:47:48 CDT 2019

As Paul said. ALDs are schematics down to the gate level basically. Necessary to make a gate exact emulation, or debug and maintain a real machine. Used to be sent with each and every machine, but sadly not often preserved apparently. Fortunately our IBM 1401’s came with their ALDs. We refer to them every time so something goes wrong.
Marc