Rayethon Computer AN/FYK9 CMI Store 33

Bill Degnan billdegnan at gmail.com
Tue Sep 25 12:35:12 CDT 2018

While we're throwing around bits, here's one - the 1960 ISI 609 Information
and Computer System runs
4096 Words of 39 bits plus a parity bit
OR
8192 Words of 19 bits plus a parity bit
OR
12288 Words of 13 bits each.

...but the basic machine operates upon 39 bit words with the instructions.
The 19 bit is for progrmmed features and the 13-bit word is used to store
data constants.    ISI Information Systems was out of Skokie Illinois, they
used to be called Panascan Division Panellit, Inc.

Bill