Apple LaserWriter paper trays

Fred Cisin cisin at xenosoft.com
Wed Sep 19 22:48:00 CDT 2018

On Wed, 19 Sep 2018, Al Kossow via cctalk wrote:
> He's asking about the egress and ingest shelves. Ingest you can live without
> if you have a paper carrier. Without the egress shelf, the paper falls on the
> floor.
> You can find the paper carriers pretty easily, but not the shelves.
> I found a box of paper carriers a day or two ago, I'll look again for the shelves.

OK, sorry for my confusion.
I once made a hanging basket for that.  It caught the paper, AND it put
the first page "on top"

> You can find the paper carriers pretty easily, but not the shelves.
> I found a box of paper carriers a day or two ago, I'll look again for
the she$

I have a Canon PC copier with them.  You'd have to come get them in
Berkeley, and take the whole copier.  (probably working)

Likewise, I have laserjet IIP, but I do not want to even think about
shipping it.  (printer: FREE; shipping