ISO 70's and 80's coax and twinax terminal docs/brochures

Jason T silent700 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 19 16:01:16 CDT 2018

On Wed, Sep 19, 2018 at 11:00 AM Al Kossow via cctalk
<cctalk at classiccmp.org> wrote:

> I've started to more aggressively archive material on old IBM and compatible coax and twinax
> terminals and was wondering if anyone has documentation scanned or squirreled away that I don't
> already have on bitsavers. Most of these have been scrapped by now, and surviving keyboards for them

I don't know if you ever mirrored the IBM docs I was working on
starting a couple years back, but there are quite a few terminal/comms
related titles here:

http://chiclassiccomp.org/docs/index.php?dir=%2Fcomputing%2FIBM%2FMainframe%2FHardware

The collection I was drawing from for scans is now in other hands, but
I did as many of the interesting ones as I could get to.  Please take
any you want for Bitsavers.

-j