ISO 70's and 80's coax and twinax terminal docs/brochures

Al Kossow aek at bitsavers.org
Wed Sep 19 14:24:41 CDT 2018

On 9/19/18 12:04 PM, Chuck Guzis via cctalk wrote:
> I haven't heard any discussion about the Fujitsu coax terminals.

There hasn't ever been much talk on cctlk about non-ASCII terminals.

It's one of those things that never crossed my mind before having to deal
with that world in the context of working with the Museum's holdings.

Burroughs and Sperry had their own incompatible polling terminals too.

Come to think of it, HP did in a big way as well, they just spoke ASCII.