favor at vcfmw

Paul Anderson useddec at gmail.com
Tue Sep 18 00:09:19 CDT 2018

 Hi Al ,

I survived VCFMW. I thought you received my reply, but I've been having all
kinds of problems.
I'll try to have my son  or someone send you pics.

Thanks, Paul

Paul Anderson <useddec at gmail.com>
Aug 23
to Al
Hi Al,

I have four DILOG boards that the components match the photo  you sent me.
The difference is after the DQ6 is blank on 2, and others say 57067A or
57086.  The ROM numbers that can be read are different numbers.

I think the only difference might be the ROMs.

Did Emulex make one? I remember looking for one like this a few months ago.

Thanks, Paul

On Fri, Sep 14, 2018 at 1:35 PM, Al Kossow via cctalk <cctalk at classiccmp.org