Free: flash cards / SRAM cards (PC Card, PCMCIA cards)

Stan Sieler sieler at allegro.com
Sat Sep 15 23:01:46 CDT 2018

Free for pickup in Cupertino (or, pay for packing/shipping via PayPal):

Some PC Card memory/flash-drive cards...
not tested (Oddly, my 2016 Mac Pro Laptop has no PC Card slot! :)
(no, really, I don't recall getting a chance to test them when I bought
them over the last 10+ years, either, sorry!)

5 items:

PMC SRAM Card 2 MB  P/N SM002M-NN (needs CR2325 battery, no sign of
corrosion)

Fujitsu 64KByte SRAM Memory Card   (ICMC v4.0)

Intel FLASH Series 2 10 MByte Memory Card (1993)

Simple Technologies (new in box) FLASH Storage ATA-800MB
Type I PCMCIA
P/N STI-ATAFL/800

Simple Technologies (new in box) FLASH Storage ATA-800MB
Type I PCMCIA
P/N STI-ATAFL/800

First one to ask, via offline email to sieler at allegro.com, gets them.

As usual, I'll notify the first couple of responders personally.

thanks,

Stan