VT100 emulation

Liam Proven lproven at gmail.com
Mon Sep 10 07:58:39 CDT 2018

On Mon, 10 Sep 2018 at 03:18, Ali via cctalk <cctalk at classiccmp.org> wrote:
> Android 4.2
>
> Anything that runs a more up to date version of Android?

Sure. The Gemini.

https://www.planetcom.co.uk/

I have one. It's a lovely little device and quite well-made. I am not
sure how robust it will be long-term.

However, it's not really much use as a smartphone if you are a heavy
user, as I am. I bought a used iPhone 6S+ instead and that's become my
daily driver.

I can see the Gemini being very useful as a pocket-sized writing tool, though.