Portable terminals

Carlo Pisani carlojpisani at gmail.com
Sun Sep 9 07:23:13 CDT 2018

we (at http://www.downthebunker.xyz) are developing a project that is
a portable vt100 in laptop shape.

done with modern components, essentially it's an FPGA + LVDS circuit
to drive the LCD
the chassis will be manufactured by laser-cutting plastic planes, then
assembled with glue.

it's not yet a public project since it's a personal team internal
work, but maybe ...

anyway, the firmware is barebone, with a simple OS that runs directly the VT100