VCFMW - looking for a BC80D-5K (DECMATE) disk cable/OS8 disks (RX02)

Bill Degnan billdegnan at gmail.com
Thu Sep 6 07:46:03 CDT 2018

I have asked Paul Anderson to see if he has a  BC80D-5K cable for a DECMATE
VT278 (same as VT78) to RX02 pedestal twin drive.  I am also looking for
the OS/8 disks.  I am pretty sure my VT278 works, I have some spare parts
too, just need the cable and the disks hopefully to have a working OS/8
system.

SO - If Paul has no cable/disks and if anyone going to VCF MW looking to
make a deal for these items, please contact me through my site,
https://www.vintagecomputer.net/contact.cfm

Thanks

Billl