ISO Moto Exorciser and EXORterm docs

Glen Slick glen.slick at gmail.com
Tue Sep 4 12:52:33 CDT 2018

On Tue, Sep 4, 2018 at 9:24 AM, Josh Dersch via cctalk
<cctalk at classiccmp.org> wrote:

> I have a copy of the "EXORterm 155 Display Console User's Guide"
> M68SXD155(D2), dated September 1981.  It appears to include schematics.  I
> can add this to my pile of Things To Scan.  Gave away the terminal it came
> with a long time ago (had been basically destroyed by mice...)

I have an EXORterm 155, the version that is just a terminal. It has a
solder pad footprint for an EXORbus expansion backplane which is not
populated. Screened on the PCB is: CRT CONTROLLER 84EW8054B01 REV A.

I have no documentation for it. If your Things To Scan pile it too
high I'd be willing to scan the manual.

I should also dump the firmware EPROMs in mine if no one has done so.
Mine has the following present:
51AW1018B22 U49 8432 EXTENDED DSPLAY
(U59 empty)
(U70 empty)