Milwaukee Computers MC-1200

Ethan Dicks ethan.dicks at gmail.com
Tue Sep 4 12:50:59 CDT 2018

On Tue, Sep 4, 2018 at 9:13 AM, John Foust via cctalk
<cctalk at classiccmp.org> wrote:
> At 09:58 AM 9/3/2018, Al Kossow via cctalk wrote:
>>Ethan had asked me years ago to make copies of the software for this machine.
>>It is pretty obscure, one full page add in Byte, and it sank without a trace.

> Jon Auringer (of Madison, WI) mentioned having one of these on this list in 2004.

I got my unit directly from Jon when i was on a work trip to Madison
but he didn't have any floppies for it then.

Now, thanks to Al, I can burn some floppies and do more than interact
with the ROMs.

It's basically a generic 6502 with 64K of DRAM, 1-2 floppies (mine has
2) and as Al mentioned, an oddball sync-serial disk interface and
boots up to an OS that favors p-System PASCAL apps.

Definitely obscure.

-ethan