WTB: Altair 680, Any Condition, Any Configuration

systems_glitch systems.glitch at gmail.com
Sun Sep 2 19:43:00 CDT 2018

All,

I'm looking for an Altair 680. I've been working with Jeff Albrecht's A680
during the RAM board design process, and would like to continue working on
a few things for the 680, but I'd also like to send Jeff's machine back to
him!

Configuration is not particularly important to me. I'd like something with
a non-rev 0 motherboard in it if possible -- the easiest way to tell is
that there will be a slot for the expansion riser. Front panel vs. turnkey,
branding, etc. are not important to me.

I'd potentially be interested in even an empty case!

Thanks,
Jonathan