MSDN CD disposition

Electronics Plus sales at elecplus.com
Mon Oct 29 16:09:58 CDT 2018

Not required, I think.
There are activation codes for SOME of the software on the CDs, but not most of them. Many will be trial versions or limited in some fashion. All of this old software is no longer under MS support, and much of it can be downloaded from MS or other sites for free. So my take on it is no need to kill them!

Cindy