Updates at retroarchive.org...

Al Kossow aek at bitsavers.org
Mon Oct 29 14:43:33 CDT 2018

On 10/29/18 6:11 AM, geneb via cctalk wrote:

> This is going to be a long term project that will end when I've either exhausted the available CD-ROMs on the IA, or I
> die, whichever comes first. ;)

Even a full list of what CDs Jason has there w/o indexing would be helpful.
Trying to figure out what is there is a nightmare.

For a while, I had about 400gb of cd images on bitsavers until we ran out of disk space.
I probably have a few hundred more gb I've read since then. I've slowly been trying to
find a full set of physical disks from Walnut Creek for CHM's archive.