Astounding Asking Price

Holm Tiffe holm at freibergnet.de
Mon Oct 29 11:49:50 CDT 2018

Adrian Graham via cctalk wrote:

>  >It looks nice externally, and it has the pedestal, which is nice, but the
> >seller has not even give the spec or posted pics of the innards and it is
> >"untested". At that price I would expect a bit more information..
>
> Instant alarm bells to me are a seller posting a London address but the
> item is 'for pickup only in Budapest, Hungary'

I'm pretty sure there is nothing wrong with them, I (as a german)
have only positive experiences with people from Hungary.
Hungary is EU like Germany and UK is still EU.. that makes it possible
to buy and sell w/o any customs, only the shipping costs may be higher.
You can place your stuff in the best market you think..that's all.

Regards,

Holm
info at tsht.de Fax +49 3731 74200 Tel +49 3731 74222 Mobil: 0172 8790 741