VAX Lisp, Macsyma, Maxima

Zane Healy healyzh at avanthar.com
Thu Oct 25 08:15:24 CDT 2018

If going for something non-VAX, Lisp is available on Multics.

I’m feeling a bit frustrated at the moment, I’ve run into an interesting issue with SecureCRT on iOS, and emacs on Multics.  The key for ‘ and “ works fine from the command line, but not from emacs.  I’ve verified this with both the on device “keyboard”, and a real Apple “Magic” keyboard.

Zane

Sent from my iPad