Selling keyboards without the terminal

Ian Primus ian.primus.ccmp at gmail.com
Sat Oct 20 19:00:19 CDT 2018

Ugh - this is super frustrating to see. Especially since I have a 3101
here with no keyboard. And the reason *why* it has no keyboard? It got
bought out from under me. I bought this terminal, complete, on eBay.
It arrives... with no keyboard. I complained to the seller, he
refunded all my money and just said, basically "Sorry, someone gave me
a whole lot of money for the keyboard alone, you can keep the
terminal".... Great. So, now I have a useless terminal on my shelf
waiting for me to get extremely lucky and find the missing keyboard.

What's even worse is this wasn't even the first time this happened to
me. I have an Infoton here that's missing it's keyboard for the exact
same reason.

Collecting computer terminals has gotten horribly frustrating, and
really, these keyboard scalpers have sucked a lot of the fun out of
the hobby for me.

-Ian