Selling keyboards without the terminal

Yvan Janssens qsecofr at qseco.fr
Fri Oct 19 11:27:55 CDT 2018

So, I have built a USB adapter for my 5150’s keyboard. The experience is
actually quite bad, as stated earlier. The main reason why I still use it
is because I took it with me from Belgium - it’s a French keyboard, and
having access to all the special characters makes typing in eg. French,
German or Spanish so much easier in the odd cases I have to.

For my main daily driver I just use a Unicomp PC5250. Like others said, new
keyboards based on the original mechanisms perform so much better. I spend
a lot of my work in 5250 sessions, and I also play MMOs, so having a
keyboard which doesn’t have to do almost-matching translations make sense.

Some people just have too much money.