Selling keyboards without the terminal

Santo Nucifora santo.nucifora at gmail.com
Fri Oct 19 11:44:12 CDT 2018

Hi Ed,

This particular keyboard uses beam spring key switches.  These are
considered ultra luxury old-school key switches with really good key caps.
IBM spared no expense.  The IBM 3101 is the thinnest beam spring keyboard
and looks closest to the IBM Model M (sort of) in terms of keys.  While the
key caps don't match up, someone created a converter that makes these
keyboards work via USB (replacing the controller board) which also maps out
easily to a usable PC keyboard.  It is likely to go higher.

I have one of these keyboards that is in serious need of restoration but
when  I restore it I will acquire a 3101 terminal for it to mate with (as I
have done with other keyboards and terminals).

Hope this helps.
Santo