Identifying TO-3 w/HP house numbering

Gregory Beat w9gb at icloud.com
Wed Oct 17 13:59:03 CDT 2018

Josh -

You may want to contact Denis Kohlhagen, at Butler Winding.  IF this is for the preservation of an HP terminal in the museum, they may wish to assist in rebuild/rewinding that flyback.  There are US firms that can perform this work, and publicity of preserving history is desired by some corporate marketing dept.

Butler Winding
7426A Tanner Parkway; Arcade, NY 14009 USA

http://www.butlerwinding.com/

Phone: 1-716-532-2234
Fax: 1-716-523-2702

==

“I poked around a bit more this morning and it's looking like part of the flyback is shorted out -- we have a 2382 at the museum and I popped it open just now and I verified that it measures differently (i.e "not shorted" :)) at the same points.  So that's likely my problem.  Drat.

- Josh”

Sent from iPad Air