early ANSI C drafts, pre-1989 standard

Andrew Luke Nesbit ullbeking at andrewnesbit.org
Sun Oct 7 18:37:42 CDT 2018

On a related note, I have an ongoing project to create an archive of all Usenet posts from comp.lang.c and related groups, index them, and make them properly accessible to the public.

Yes, I know about Google Groups and the backstory about how they got all the gold from Usenet's glory days.  But scraping web pages is not my style, at least not in this instance.

The biggest hole I have is the 1990's.  If anybody has information that might be able to help me out, please let me know.

Andrew