early ANSI C drafts, pre-1989 standard

Andrew Luke Nesbit ullbeking at andrewnesbit.org
Sun Oct 7 12:45:59 CDT 2018

Hi Kevin,

On 07/10/2018 05:56, Keven Miller(3k) via cctalk wrote:
> I found that I have a copy of X3J11-88-001
> Draft Propsed American National Standard for Information Systems -
> Programming Language C
> and X3J11-88-003
> Rationale for Draft Proposed American National Standard for Information
> Systems - Programming Language C

Cool!

> They are quit lengthy, 2 sided copies.
> I suppose I could create copies if you would like.
> Or attempt to scan them into individual pdf files.

Is it bound as a book (with a proper book spine) or wirebound, ..., etc?
 Would it be easier to take it to a copy shop?  For example, if it's
wirebound or spiralbound it's very easy and cheap for a copy shop to
take it apart, run the whole thing automatically through a scanning
device, and then reattach the original binding.

I would be willing to contribute a little money to help cover cost of
this in return for a scanned copy.

Kind regards,

Andrew
--
OpenPGP key: EB28 0338 28B7 19DA DAB0  B193 D21D 996E 883B E5B9