SPARCstation 20 with SCSI2SD

systems_glitch systems.glitch at gmail.com
Mon Nov 26 16:35:34 CST 2018

> Don't have any spare modules? What happened to the half dozen that I sent
you? :)

In the queue somewhere! They'll likely go to replace the modules I'd stolen
from other machines over the years, as I get around to fixing them.

Also, to anyone buying NVRAMs on eBay, don't expect anything from China to
actually be new NVRAMs. I've bought a bunch to disassemble, in the course
of making repair boards for a number of different NVRAMs/RTCs, and every
single one has been a relabel. All had low battery voltages, on the few
where I actually totally destroyed the encapsulation to examine the
innards, the batteries often carried dates 10+ years old, even though the
outside markings suggested it was a year or two old. Not that fakes/remarks
from China should be a surprise.

Thanks,
Jonathan