Windows Accessibility Settings. RE: George Keremedjiev

Dave Wade dave.g4ugm at gmail.com
Mon Nov 26 15:53:17 CST 2018

Just in case anyone isn't aware, and who gets duplicate characters input because they have some un-steadiness, and are using a Windows/10 PC (I think 7 as well) there are some options in
in the "Ease of Access" settings "Filter Keys" settings => "bounce keys" that may help with your typing. These set a configurable delay that will ignore repeated keypresses for a very short period of time.
The default is 0.5 of second but its configurable. You need to enable "Filter Keys" to see the "Bounce Keys" option. There is also a "slow keys" option.

I hope this helps, and I am sorry if you knew this already and it doesn't ....

Dave
G4UGM