George Keremedjiev

ED SHARPE couryhouse at aol.com
Mon Nov 26 12:29:52 CST 2018

i use email i  use and suggest   you   use a delete key.  no  loss no  gain...

In a message dated 11/26/2018 11:16:07 AM US Mountain Standard Time, lproven at gmail.com writes:

On Mon, 26 Nov 2018 at 17:54, ED SHARPE <
couryhouse at aol.com> wrote:

> pay attention it us,probaby my hand which adds,Xtra spaces as stated before,
> please feel free to use the delete key

Are you saying that you have motor control problems, such as
Parkinson's Disease or something? If so, I am really sorry -- but you
have never said that before, to my recollection.

But you have never commented to anyone who has asked why you don't
switch to a proper local email client, which would fix the quoting and
so on. Do you not have access to your own computer, or something? If
so I am sure someone could give you a machine, if that would help...