Removing PVA from a CRT

Alan Perry aperry at snowmoose.com
Mon Nov 19 19:28:44 CST 2018

In the video that I looked at, the guy cut 8 1/8" pieces of double-sided
foam tape, three each along the top and bottom and one on each side,
then sealed it with clear packing tape. It seemed to me that using some
optically clear adhesive sheet would accomplish both jobs.

I have some heat pads (gel in plastic that gets thrown in a microwave to
heat up) for loosening the screen adhesive on iPads and such. Can I use
them to get the remaining PVA to loosen up?