What is windoes doing?

dwight dkelvey at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 19 16:15:10 CST 2018

Hi Ethan
 That is entirely possible. I do think about it when I plug and unplug the USB floppy drive but not usually for the serial.
Is there a way to finish them or maybe stick things in so that I can "safely remove" things? Most of the time for serial, I use a FTDI but I do have some older USB to RS232 voltage converters as well.
Dwight