Looking for optical grid mouse pad

systems_glitch systems.glitch at gmail.com
Tue Nov 13 20:32:18 CST 2018

There's a blue-and-black grid, and an all-black grid, at least with Sun
mice. Mice that work on one won't work on the other. At least with the
blue-and-black grid, spacing didn't seem to matter -- I've got three sizes
of spacing, all three work with the mice that support it.

Not sure if it applies to your situation, but the Mouse Systems mice with
two holes, one emitting red light, work with the blue-and-black pads, and
the newer Sun mice with a single hole works on the black grid. The
blue-and-black grid looks metallic blue until you take a close look with a
lighted magnifier.

Thanks,
Jonathan