Another IC I Can't Identify

Brent Hilpert bhilpert at shaw.ca
Sun Nov 11 15:50:04 CST 2018

On 2018-Nov-11, at 1:32 PM, Rob Jarratt wrote:
> [...]

Perhaps I'm not clear on what you're saying, I was taking you as meaning you hadn't found a source driving the reset line.
While you've found a PWR-OK signal and it looks good, have you found how it connects to the reset line?

Reset-line arrangements on small machines aren't usually that complicated.
(Usually the power-on signal source is a series RC combination (often with additional discretes such as diodes) between a power-bus and ground).

Perhaps put up an image of the schematic you have so far.