Did anyone see Vintage Tech Hunters on Discovery Canada yet?

Santo Nucifora santo.nucifora at gmail.com
Thu Nov 8 21:14:52 CST 2018

Hi Corey,

You can watch the second episode on the Discovery Canada website as well.
I just watched both.  Very nice on the credits by the way.

I think it's a great show with a good variety of items.  My only feedback
is that I'm not a fan of how the summarization of the purchase is measured
by potential profit.  One has to mentally calculate what the selling value
is.   Most other shows summarize purchases with a final potential selling
value so that people can easily see how much something is worth.  Maybe
it's just me but throwing the word "profit" around a lot makes it seem the
buyers are in it for the money more than the other shows which I know is
the case for the others but it seems less "greedy" when final selling
prices are stated; leaving the viewer to mentally calculate the profit.

Hope that makes sense.