Did anyone see Vintage Tech Hunters on Discovery Canada yet?

Eric Schlaepfer schlae at gmail.com
Thu Nov 8 16:37:01 CST 2018

Many of the 8-bit ones go for quite a bit more. There was an SB 1.5 that
went for $200 recently, and a Game Blaster went for $400! Once you go past
the SB Pro the prices drop a lot, SB 16s (especially the Vibras) are dirt
cheap. I think people have a fascination for the old Creative CMS chips
(just Philips SAA1099 devices) and the SB 1.X and Game Blaster cards are
one way to try them out.