Did anyone see Vintage Tech Hunters on Discovery Canada yet?

Grant Taylor cctalk at gtaylor.tnetconsulting.net
Thu Nov 8 11:12:34 CST 2018

On 11/08/2018 09:52 AM, Zane Healy via cctalk wrote:
> That was my thought.  Though I’m wondering if this is recreating them
> to run on a modern computer.  That would sort of make sense.

The recreations that I've seen have been bus and feature parity.  I view
them as alternatives, vs the real things, so that people can enjoy the
experience in their retro computers.

I think changing the bus would alter things enough to be a problem.  Can
games expecting an 8 / 16 bit ISA SoundBlaster work with a PCI
counterpart?  Or is there enough difference that it would take new
drivers / code?

--
Grant. . . .
unix || die