Datasheet for a NEC Chip in DEC Professional 350

Rob Jarratt robert.jarratt at ntlworld.com
Tue Nov 6 01:18:39 CST 2018

If you know where to find the printset for the 350 then please let me know.

In the absence of a printset i have been reverse engineering the schematic to work out the cause of the resets, i am just having trouble tracing one possible path, and i am away all week so can't look again until the weekend.

Thanks

Rob

Sent from my Windows 10 device