How to work out unknown PSU replacement

Kyle Owen kylevowen at gmail.com
Sun Nov 4 15:48:16 CST 2018

On Sun, Nov 4, 2018, 16:23 Mike Stein via cctalk <cctalk at classiccmp.org>
wrote:

> [...]

Connect one lead of the multimeter to some pin/net you want to trace. Then,
connect the other lead to a foil-covered sponge (or metallic brush) and
brush it over the PCB backside, stopping when you hear the continuity
alert. Not useful generally for big nets that connect everywhere, and not
very useful for SMT boards; good for through-hole stuff though.

Kyle