ROLM 1601 (RuggedNova) 1970 Brochure

erik at baigar.de erik at baigar.de
Sun Nov 4 13:29:54 CST 2018

Hi Bill,

many thanks for the efforts spent on scanning those fantastic
brochures. I have some of the 1602s and a MSE14, but has any one
out there seen a 1601 in real life? Was this really sold or was
it still a paper-machine as it was replaced by the 1602?

Any comment from contemporary witnesses is highly appreciated ;-)

   Thanks again to Bill,

      Erik.